Monday, February 20, 2012

Nothing like molesting strange men

Today being President's Day I was off for the holiday. And since I have been promising to take my daughter in to NYC to the American Girl Doll store, today was the day. We caught the train in around mid morning and walked the 18 blocks up to the store. It was a nice walk, despite my being sick as a dog. After that store it was off to the Nintendo store so my son could spend some of his money. That was followed by a nice lunch at Planet Hollywood in Times Square. We enjoyed a nice lunch before heading back to catch the train home.

Since it was about another 12 blocks back I hit the mens room before we left the restaurant. Upon exiting the restroom I saw my daughter standing and looking at a picture on the wall. As I walked by her I put my hand out to tickle her waist and tell her "Come on, let's go" I guess I should have looked closer as I walked by because I missed her and instead grabbed a middle aged hispanic man. To make matters worse he was a bit taller than my daughter so what I ended up grabbing was this man's left butt cheek. Needless to say he was a bit shocked. I certainly was too. I think he was in too much shock to even say anything. I gave him a quick apology and made a bee-line for the door.

Needless to say, my wife has been hysterical laughing all day since. I doubt I will be living this one down anytime soon!

2 comments:

Minxy said...

You neglected to tell us readers the most important part... was he hot? ;o)

~Tom~ said...

No he was not hot and as predicted, every time we go to the city my daughter asks me if I am going to grab some man butt. lol